Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself.....
My name is Teri! (Hope some of you caught that hip hop reference...) Anyhow, this is my first ever article, so bear with me as I figure things out.
For those of you who skipped my bio, here are some details about me:
- I grew up in San Diego, CA
- After high school, I moved to Pittsburgh, PA to attend Duquesne University on a full volleyball scholarship. I attended school there for 2 years before moving to Ames, IA and transferring to Iowa State University (GO CYCLONES!)
- I have been in Vegas for about 14 years now
- I left my career in hospitality management to become a stay at home Mom (toughest job in the World!!)
- I love craft beer, whiskey, pizza, tacos and I am always on the hunt for the perfect fish taco and spicy bloody mary
- I enjoy supporting local businesses and breweries and it's a rare occasion that you would ever see me at a large chain restaurant
- I am super-competitive and pride myself on being a bit of a trivia buff. We regularly attend local pub trivia nights and test our knowledge
Anyhow, I hope that I can post some useful articles covering a broad spectrum of subjects. I'd like to say that I have a lot of time on my hands, but unfortunately that's not true. Who knew that babies were so demanding and time consuming? (insert sarcasm font) My goal is to write a few articles a week - reviewing local businesses, rating beers/wine/whiskeys or sharing my thoughts on different baby items we've used.
Thanks for reading - I am looking forward to sharing more very soon!